THE JOY OF GIVING
Giving to gospel ministry is the privilege and responsibility of every believer.
As a guide, we encourage members to give
- 90% of giving to church
- 10% direct to our main mission partner Church Missionary Society (CMS).
OUR CHURCH HAS 2 FUNDS
1. MINISTRY FUND (The Parish Account for General Giving) For ministry team, office staff and running costs.
Name of Account: St Georges Anglican Parish Engadine – General Parish Account
BSB: 032 153
Account Number: 266 439
2. SRE FUND* To pay for Scripture teaching in our 7 local schools. SRE = Special Religious Education
The SRE Account Name of Account: St Georges Anglican Parish Engadine – SRE Donation
Account BSB: 032 153
Account Number: 266 447
* Tax Deductions The SRE Fund is tax deductible. Note your name in the reference box so the church Treasurer can issue you a receipt.
METHODS OF GIVING
- DIRECT CREDIT/EFT Arrange with your employer or bank to make regular or one-off amounts into the 3 accounts. Under 'Reference', please include your name.
- CHEQUE OR CASH Cheques are payable to Engadine Anglican Church. Cheques and cash gifts can be placed in the locked box in the Engadine and Heathcote foyer areas.
SUPPORTING OUR MISSION PARTNERS
We encourage every member to support our mission partners by giving 10% directly to the mission organisations.
Our main mission partner is the Church Missionary Society (CMS): Boxs, Karen, Forrests, Oldfield-Jones.